Knife-wielding robber makes off with cash after threatening shop staff
- Credit: Archant
Shop staff were threatened at knifepoint as a man carrying a weapon demanded money.
Officers were called at 9.38am on Tuesday (November 17) following reports of a man entering the Post Office on Swan Lane, Long Stratton, armed with a knife.
Once inside the store, which is a One Stop, the man threatened staff and demanded that money was handed over.
The suspect got away with a quantity of cash, but no-one was injured.
Police have launched an investigation and enquiries are continuing in order to trace the person responsible.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the suspect should contact Norwich CID by calling 101.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 4 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 7 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 8 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 9 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 10 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases