Knife-wielding robber makes off with cash after threatening shop staff
- Credit: Archant
Shop staff were threatened at knifepoint as a man carrying a weapon demanded money.
Officers were called at 9.38am on Tuesday (November 17) following reports of a man entering the Post Office on Swan Lane, Long Stratton, armed with a knife.
Once inside the store, which is a One Stop, the man threatened staff and demanded that money was handed over.
The suspect got away with a quantity of cash, but no-one was injured.
Police have launched an investigation and enquiries are continuing in order to trace the person responsible.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the suspect should contact Norwich CID by calling 101.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 3 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 4 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 5 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 6 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 7 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 8 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 9 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 10 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale