Driver caught almost four times the limit after public tip-off
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A man was arrested after he was found to be nearly four times the legal drink-drive limit.
Police were called after concerns were raised by a member of the public in King’s Lynn, on Saturday, September 19.
After providing a roadside breath sample, the man was found to be nearly four times over the limit and was arrested for drink driving.
In a tweet, King’s Lynn Police wrote: “Following a call from a member of the public, a male was arrested in South Lynn for drink driving by SC 7277 TASSIE after providing a road side sample of breath which was almost 4 times the legal limit! @NorfolkSpecials #dontdrinkanddrive #fatal4 #Team2 #PC1874.”
Meanwhile in the town, police seized two more vehicles being driven without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
Police tweeted: “Two more vehicles #seized today and the drivers reported by #Team2 officers after being driven without insurance. #unacceptable #noinsurance #S165 #PC1874.”
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat