Police arrest man driving car with a missing wheel in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after police pulled over a car with a missing wheel.
Police were called around 6.20am today after reports a vehicle in a car park in Clenchwarton Road, King's Lynn, was seen driving around with a back wheel missing causing damage to the road surface.
Officers attended and recovered the vehicle and also seized a large quantity of copper wiring and a small quantity of cannabis.
A man, aged in his 20s, has been arrested on suspicion of theft and possession of a Class B drug and taken into police custody, where he remains for questioning.
Police are keen to trace the owner or owners of the copper cable. Anyone with information should call Lynn police on 101 and ask for PC Nicholas Bull.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 7 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 8 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer