Man, 36, remanded over 94 child sexual abuse allegations
- Credit: ARCHANT
A man from a Norfolk town has been remanded over 94 child sexual abuse allegations relating to 49 young boys.
David Nicholas Wilson, 36, of Kirstead in King’s Lynn, appeared at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court accused of causing or inciting young boys to send him indecent images of themselves or of them and other children.
Wilson faces a 94 count indictment which covers 49 victims whose ages range from four to 14.
The alleged offences were committed between 1 May 2016 and 31 May 2018.
The charges include intentionally causing or inciting children to engage in sexual activity and making unwanted demands for indecent images of a child with menaces.
You may also want to watch:
Wilson was remanded to custody and will next appear at Ipswich Crown Court on September 22.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed