Man, 78, denies string of sex offences involving a young girl
A 78-year-old man has denied a string of sexual offences involving a young girl when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
Malcolm Boswell, of Waterside, King's Lynn, has denied 13 charges including rape against the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
The charges also include allegations of sexual activity with a child and causing a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity.
Boswell pleaded not guilty to all the charges, which are alleged to have happened between 2011 and 2018.
Duncan O'Donnell appeared for the prosecution, and said that a trial date had been identified as November 25.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned the case until his trial.
Judge Bate also granted Boswell bail
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Do you recognise this man?
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak