Three men and a woman to appear in court in relation to incident involving firearm and baseball bat
- Credit: Archant
Three men and a woman are to appear at crown court next month in relation to a disturbance in King's Lynn involving a baseball bat and an imitation handgun.
Matthew Cook, 22, of Beverley Way, Clenchwarton, Shane Cook, 19, of Coulton Close, King's Lynn, and Aaron Hardy, 22, of Jarvis Road, King's Lynn, all appeared in front of magistrates in Norwich on Saturday morning.
Kelly Winter, 40, of Coulton Close, King's Lynn, meanwhile, appeared via video link.
All four defendants were charged with threatening behaviour and being in possession of an offensive weapon, namely a baseball bat.
Cook and Cook were also charged with being in possession of an imitation firearm.
You may also want to watch:
The arrests relate to an incident on Riversway in King's Lynn on Thursday, April 26.
All four will appear at Norwich Crown Court with the case adjourned until 9.30am on Monday, May 21. All four were also granted bail.
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 10 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead