Kawasaki motorbike stolen from layby following breakdown on busy road
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a motorbike was stolen from a layby on the A12.
Police are seeking information after the red and black Kawasaki was stolen after breaking down near Henstead on Monday, August 26.
A police spokesman said: "The male victim, in his 60s, reported that the bike had been stolen following it breaking down on the A12 after the coolant pipe burst.
"He left it in a layby to recover it later, but when he returned at about 2.20pm - an hour later - it had gone."
Anyone who witnessed the theft or who knows of the bike's whereabouts should contact police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/51208/19.
You can also visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update or email ICMH@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case