Appeal for help to find missing 69-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
A 69-year-old man has been reported missing, sparking a police appeal to find him.
John Cone left his home in Lowestoft at about 8am on Sunday, October 25 and has not been seen since.
He is described as being of medium build and is about 5ft 10in tall.
He has grey, shoulder length hair and wears glasses.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a maroon jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
He had his arm in a splint and has use of a crutch.
A police spokesman said: “There was a sighting of his vehicle, a silver Ford C Max registration number JC54 ONE, in Southwold between 12.03pm and 12.09pm on Monday, October 26.”
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 3 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 4 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 5 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 9 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 10 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
Officers are asking anyone who has seen Mr Cone, or knows of his whereabouts, to contact the duty sergeant at Lowestoft police on 101.