Appeal for help to find missing 69-year-old man
- Credit: Archant
A 69-year-old man has been reported missing, sparking a police appeal to find him.
John Cone left his home in Lowestoft at about 8am on Sunday, October 25 and has not been seen since.
He is described as being of medium build and is about 5ft 10in tall.
He has grey, shoulder length hair and wears glasses.
When he was last seen, he was wearing a maroon jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
He had his arm in a splint and has use of a crutch.
A police spokesman said: “There was a sighting of his vehicle, a silver Ford C Max registration number JC54 ONE, in Southwold between 12.03pm and 12.09pm on Monday, October 26.”
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 7 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
Officers are asking anyone who has seen Mr Cone, or knows of his whereabouts, to contact the duty sergeant at Lowestoft police on 101.