Student, 26, died following insulin overdose
- Credit: Archant
A 26-year-old woman died after suffering a brain injury caused by an insulin overdose.
An inquest into the death of Jade Ransome, of School Close, Great Yarmouth, was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court on Thursday.
Yvonne Blake, area coroner, said Ms Ransome was a university student, who was born on February 23, 1994.
She died at the Norfolk and Norfolk University Hospital on July 29.
Ms Blake said the medical cause of death was found to be a hypoglycemic brain injury as a consequence of insulin overdose and diabetes mellitus.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will resume on January 5 next year.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder