Man charged with post office burglary and making off without payment
- Credit: ARCHANT
A man has been charged with burglary and making off without payment.
Scott Hyam, 32, of Ramsgate Drive in Ipswich, was charged in connection with incidents which happened in Reydon and Coddenham last week.
He was arrested on Friday, October 26 following reports of a person taking off without payment from a petrol station in Coddenham, last Wednesday, October 24.
Last Thursday, October 25, police were called out following a post office burglary in Reydon, near Southwold.
After his arrest, Hyam was taken to Martlesham police investigation centre for questioning by detectives.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded into custody and was due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Saturday.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction