Enquiries continue into series of arsons on the Norfolk/Suffolk border
Enquiries are continuing following a number of arsons on the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Police were called to five incidents where straw bales were set alight between 1am and 6am on Thursday, September 3.
Two incidents happened on land in Langley, whilst there were further fires in Ferry Road in Carleton St Peter; Loddon Road in Broome, near Bungay; and in Beccles Road in Bungay.
A man in his 50s and from the Bungay area had been arrested in connection with the incidents.
He had been released on police bail until September 30.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman said the suspect was re-interviewed on September 30.
The spokesman said he had been “released under investigation while enquiries continue”.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
Anyone with information about the arson attacks should call police on 101.