Investigation continues into report of rape at UEA in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing almost nine months after reports of a rape at the University of East Anglia in Norwich.
Police launched an investigation after reports a woman was attacked near to the UEA lake on December 6 last year.
Police said the woman was attacked between 2am and 2.30am after being approached by a man.
A man in his 20s has been arrested in connection with the incident.
He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Police say that enquiries are currently ongoing.
The area was sealed off following the incident while detectives carried out their investigation.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- Anyone with information regarding the incident should contact police on 101.
- Alternatively people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.