Investigation closed into raid at Norfolk home where man was tied up
- Credit: Archant
An investigation has been closed into a burglary at a Norfolk home where a man was tied up and assaulted as raiders demanded money.
Police believed the man had been specifically targeted in the aggravated burglary at the home in School Lane, Little Melton.
They said up to four men had gone to the home between 8.45pm and 9pm on Monday, December 3.
They tied up the man, assaulted him and demanded money.
The victim, who suffered minor injuries, managed to free himself and went to a neighbour's house to raise the alarm.
You may also want to watch:
The burglars escaped with what police described as "a large quantity of cash".
Despite an investigation into the raid a police spokesman said: "All lines of enquiry have been exhausted and the investigation has been closed. However, should any new information come to light the investigation will be re-opened."
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs