Investigation closed after armed police called to disturbance in city
- Credit: Archant
Armed police were called to reports of a disturbance involving a group of men in Norwich.
A number of police officers, including armed units, were called following reports of criminal damage and an assault at Jewson Road, off Bullard Road, just after 8pm on Sunday, July 12.
When police arrived they discovered a man had suffered minor injuries. Those involved are believed to be known to one another.
An investigation was launched following the incident.
But a Norfolk Police spokesman said “all enquiries have been exhausted”.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said the investigation has now been closed “pending any new lines of enquiry”.
Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village