Honda moped ‘hot-wired’ and damaged during theft
- Credit: Archant
A Honda moped has been damaged after it was stolen during an overnight theft.
Witnesses are being sought after the Honda moped was stolen from Carlton Colville in Lowestoft before being later found abandoned.
Police are seeking information in connection with the theft of the black Honda NSC 110 MPD-Kit moped from a property on Shaw Avenue in Carlton Colville.
The theft happened overnight at some point between Monday, June 22 and Tuesday, June 23.
A police spokesman said: “The moped, a black Honda NSC 110 MPD-Kit, was found abandoned on June 23 on the junction of Grove Road and Ashburnham Way with damage to its right side having been hot-wired.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the theft or if you know who left it where it was found should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime number 37/34666/20, on 101.
Alternatively email Matthew.HOLMES@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?