Gang of Rolex robbers have case adjourned
- Credit: Archant
Three members of a gang of Rolex robbers, who followed a Norfolk woman for more than 100 miles before carrying out a violent mugging, had their case adjourned.
The victim, in her 50s was attacked when she stopped outside Hingham Fish Bar, unaware the gang had followed her from London along the A11 after targeting her valuable Rolex watch, Norwich Crown Court was told.
Freddie Aguis, 28, from Hackney, London, John Weaver, 34, from Hackney, London and Shane Johnson, 29, of no fixed address, have admitted the Hingham robbery on March 13, last year.
Aguis and Johnson admitted a further two robberies involving Rolex watches.
The three were due to be sentenced on Monday, but the hearing had to be adjourned to a later date as Johnson could not attend the hearing.
You may also want to watch:
No new date has been fixed.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street