Man punches girl, 14, as she walks along road
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl was punched in the arm as she walked along a road.
Police are seeking witnesses to the assault, which happened in Beccles at about 5.30pm on Friday, November 1.
The 14-year-old by a man on Banham Road near to the junction of Sir John Leman Road in Beccles.
A police spokesman said: "A male approached a 14-year-old girl and punched her in the arm while she was walking along the road."
Officers believe the offender was dressed in black trousers and black shoes. He is described as being of medium build with short dark hair and is believed to be aged in his late 20s to 30s. After the assault, the man ran off towards Coney Hill in Beccles.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious behaviour or who has dashcam footage should call Lowestoft NRT on 101 quoting 37/66395/19 or email Agnieszka.Mann2@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 7 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 8 Person pulled from car stuck in floodwater
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences