Fourth suspect arrested in Norwich summer shooting
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the shooting of a man in Norwich in the summer have arrested a fourth suspect.
A man, aged in his 20s, was arrested in connection with the incident Friday morning and was taken into custody for questioning. He has subsequently been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
It follows an incident in the early hours of June 27 when police were called to Adelaide Street in the city, where a 19-year-old from London was found with a gunshot wound to his back.
Two other people, aged 17 and 26, were arrested the next day.
And a third person, also aged 17, was arrested on June 29.
You may also want to watch:
All three were later released under investigation.
Officers are still keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information concerning it - contact DS Pete Wilson in Norwich CID on 101 or alternatively Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction