Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- Credit: Google Maps
Four men have been arrested after a teenager was robbed in Loddon.
The men, aged 18, 19, 21 and 22, were arrested in connection with an incident where a teenage boy was threatened and his wallet, bank card and £15 in cash were taken.
Police were called to Market Place, Loddon, between 5.30pm and 5.40pm on Saturday, April 17.
The teenager had been walking out of the alleyway onto the road with his friend when three men approached and told him to empty his bag.
The group then left in a red car.
You may also want to watch:
The men were questioned at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and have since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information should contact PC Kane Casburn on 101 quoting reference number 36/25130/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home