Five dogs stolen in Castle Rising, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Thieves broke into a kennel block and stole five dogs.
It happened between 11am and 6pm on Thursday, October 1 in Lynn Road, Castle Rising.
The dogs were a yellow Labrador, a black Labrador, a lemon Cocker Spaniel, a black Sprocker and a black and tan Patterdale Terrier and were all microchipped.
Since the incident, all five dogs have been traced and returned to the owner, but police are still keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with any information.
Call PC Heather Whitmore at Hunstanton police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143