Five arrests after police drugs raid
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences after police went to an address in Norwich city centre.
Officers from Norfolk police’s Norwich East safer neighbourhood team and specialist officers from the force went to the address in the Ber Street area on Tuesday (April 28).
Four people were arrested on suspicion of drugs offences.
Norfolk police said the arrested people were two women aged in their 30s, a boy aged in his late teens and a man aged in his 50s.
They were arrested at approximately 5pm in Brooke Place on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and remain in custody.
A quantity of cash and suspected drugs were also recovered from the same location.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Broadband down across Norfolk as Sky internet hit by issue
- 8 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
A fifth person was arrested over offences linked to not adhering to coronavirus lockdown restrictions.