Three men and a woman rebailed following attack on two police officers
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing after two police officers were injured in Watton.
The officers were left with minor injuries following an incident in the High Street at around 10pm on Saturday, September 5.
Four people were subsequently arrested, including a 26-year-old man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly and assault on an emergency worker and a 25-year-old man on suspicion of an assault on an emergency worker and possession of Class A drugs.
Also arrested was a 24-year-old man on suspicion of assaulting a police officer and criminal damage and a 24-year-old woman on suspicion of two assaults on emergency workers and obstructing a police officer.
All four were questioned by police following the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman said that all four suspects had sinced been re-bailed until November 20 this year while further enquiries into the incident continue.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town