Enquiries continue after two Lowestoft homes targeted in burglaries
- Credit: Google Maps
Enquiries are continuing after cash was stolen from one Lowestoft home while another house was searched during two burglaries in Lowestoft over the weekend.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the two burglaries.
A home on Gunton Cliff was broken into between 1.30pm and 6pm on Saturday, November 20.
A police spokesman said: "The intruder(s) have drawn the curtains in the main bedroom at the front of the home, possibly to put a light on.
"An untidy search was made.
"Nothing appears to have been stolen."
At some point between 11.30am on November 20 and 4.23am on Sunday, a house on Mill Bank was broken into.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 5 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 6 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
A police spokesman said: "Entry to the home was gained by smashing a conservatory window.
"Most rooms were searched and cash was stolen."
Security cameras captured two men wearing hoodies walking towards the home about 0.43am and walking away from the home about 1.12am on Sunday, November 21.
Information to Suffolk Police East CID Team 3 quoting crime reference numbers 37/65718/21 or 37/65795/21 on 101.