Elderly couple trapped after car flips on roof
- Credit: Archant
An elderly couple were trapped after their car flipped into its roof at a village property.
The Fire and Rescue Service were called to Worlingham, near Beccles following reports a car flipped onto its roof at a private property on Hillside Avenue near Lowestoft Road.
A spokesperson for the Fire and Rescue Service, said: "There was one vehicle on its roof at a private property and two casualties were trapped.
"They were released by the fire service and handed over to ambulance staff," they said.
Appliances from Wrentham, Beccles and Lowestoft South attended the incident at 2.22pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from the East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance responded to reports of an accident involving a single car in Worlingham shortly before 2.30 today. We treated two people and remain at the scene."
The current condition of the man and the woman is not known.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 6 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach