Woman charged with drugs offences has sentencing adjourned
- Credit: Archant
A woman who admitted drugs offences has had her sentencing adjourned.
Donna Berry, 43, has been charged with two counts of possessing a controlled drug of class A with intent to supply, two counts of being concerned in supplying a controlled drug of class A to another, two counts of possessing a controlled drug of class A and a further count of possessing a controlled drug of class B.
Berry, of High Street, Watton, appeared at Norwich Crown Court for sentence on Tuesday (September 22) having previously admitted the offences on July 21 this year.
But the sentencing did not go ahead.
Berry, who was represented by Jonathan Goodman, was told the hearing was being adjourned until September 30.
You may also want to watch:
The defendant was told to reappear at court at the end of the month for her sentencing hearing.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 5 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 8 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 9 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 10 Giant Wheel soon to be 'operational' on popular seafront