Driver attempts 80 mile journey on A47 in crash damaged car
- Credit: Archant
Believe it or not, someone was actually driving this.
No front valance, a missing headlight and obvious crash damage - not to mention no number plate.
Police pulled over this accident waiting to happen on the A47 at Blofield yesterday.
The driver told incredulous officers he was on his way from Gorleston to Wisbech. He expected what was left of his motor would make it all the way across the county.
Checks revealed the car was not insured. So officers seized it. A drug wipe also proved positive and the driver was arrested.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m