Driver attempts 80 mile journey on A47 in crash damaged car
- Credit: Archant
Believe it or not, someone was actually driving this.
No front valance, a missing headlight and obvious crash damage - not to mention no number plate.
Police pulled over this accident waiting to happen on the A47 at Blofield yesterday.
The driver told incredulous officers he was on his way from Gorleston to Wisbech. He expected what was left of his motor would make it all the way across the county.
Checks revealed the car was not insured. So officers seized it. A drug wipe also proved positive and the driver was arrested.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000