Uninsured drivers reported for multiple offences in Great Yarmouth area
- Credit: Archant
Two uninsured drivers have been reported by Norfolk Police for multiple offences with one caught driving alone on a provisional licence.
Both drivers were caught by officers in the Great Yarmouth area on Wednesday night.
One was stopped for driving alone on a provisional licence, having no insurance, no MOT or tax.
The other driver was caught in Gorleston without car insurance as well as having an expired MOT.
Both vehicles have been seized.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 8 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 9 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital