Driver 24mph over the speed limit as more than 20 drivers caught speeding
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
More than 20 drivers were caught speeding on one west Norfolk road yesterday evening.
According to Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing, 22 drivers were reported for breaking the 30mph and 40mph speed limits on Hardwick Road in Kings Lynn.
One driver was caught travelling at 64mph in a 40mph limit, officers said.
On Twitter, Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing tweeted: '#RCRTWest have been conducting speed enforcement on Hardwick Road in #KingsLynn this evening.
'22 drivers reported for exceeding the 30mph and 40mph speed limits.
You may also want to watch:
'This driver was stopped doing 64mph in a 40 limit. #SlowDown #Fatal4 #PC880 #PC1383'
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 3 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk