Driver who has been wanted for six years caught on A47
- Credit: Archant
A driver who has been wanted by police for six years was caught on the A47 on Tuesday night.
Norfolk Police initially stopped the vehicle in Acle because the driver was not wearing a seat belt.
Further enquiries revealed they had no insurance, MOT or licence.
Police had been after the driver since 2013.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day