Driver who has been wanted for six years caught on A47
- Credit: Archant
A driver who has been wanted by police for six years was caught on the A47 on Tuesday night.
Norfolk Police initially stopped the vehicle in Acle because the driver was not wearing a seat belt.
Further enquiries revealed they had no insurance, MOT or licence.
Police had been after the driver since 2013.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143