Driver who failed drugs test arrested after taking motorbike without consent
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a driver after they tested positive for both cannabis and cocaine while driving a motorcycle they had taken without consent.
The east team of the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team stopped a moped near South Quay in Great Yarmouth shortly before 3.30pm on Saturday, February 22.
The driver was arrested for taking the motorcycle without consent and driving without a licence or insurance.
The driver also tested positive for both substances following a drug wipe, police said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder