CCTV captures man acting suspiciously at village property
- Credit: Archant
CCTV has captured the moment a man wearing a hooded jumper approaches a village property, before they are scared off by a dog.
In the footage, a man wearing a black hooded top and a hat appears to walk up to the property and look through the window on May 19.
The property owner, who did not want to be named, said: "We were sitting watching TV at around 10.25 on Sunday night when we were alerted by our dog that there was something or someone outside.
"I checked the CCTV and saw there was a man in our driveway looking through our lounge window," they said.
Following the incident, Halesworth Police posted the CCTV footage to Facebook warning residents of Holton St. Peter, near Halesworth to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
"If you're aware, at the time, of somebody behaving suspiciously like this, dial 999. Anybody matching a given description will be stop checked during an area search."
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 7 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 8 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result
- 9 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day