Phones and wallets stolen after group is threatened at knifepoint
- Credit: Archant
Four men who were threatened at knifepoint have had their mobiles and wallets stolen during a market town robbery.
The group were walking along London road, in Dereham, away from the town, when they were approached by two men at 3.20am.
The suspects were reported to have threatened the victims with what was believed to be a knife, before taking their phones and wallets from all four of them.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the robbery, which took place on Sunday, January 26.
- Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information should contact DC Clare Gardner at Thetford police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/6158/20.
You may also want to watch:
- Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions