Cyclist throws bike onto car bonnet after dispute in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A bicycle was thrown onto a car in Norwich following a dispute.
A woman was driving a blue Mini Cooper along Riverside when she was involved in a dispute with a male cyclist. The cyclist then lifted his bike up and threw it onto the bonnet of her car causing damage to it.
Police are investigating the incident which happened between 5.50pm and 6.10pm on Saturday, June 28.
The cyclist is described as white, aged late 30s to early 40s, approximately 5ft 9, of slim build, with brown eyes and short dark curly hair. He is believed to have been wearing a green fleecy top with a short zip at the neck, dark trousers and dark trainers.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone with information should contact PC Hollie Fisher at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting