Teen cyclist injured following collision
- Credit: Archant
A teenage cyclist was taken to hospital after being injured in a collision with a car.
Police are seeking witnesses and are urging the driver of a grey car to come forward following the crash in Blundeston, near Lowestoft.
A 15-year-old boy suffered cuts and bruises to his head, shoulder and neck and went to hospital for treatment.
The collision happened between 11.45am and noon on Wednesday, October 28 at the junction of Hall Lane and Lowestoft Road in Blundeston.
“The teenager’s push bike was damaged following a collision with a grey car.
You may also want to watch:
“The female driver stopped to ask if he was okay and then continued on her journey.”
Officers are appealing for the motorist to come forward, and anyone who witnessed the crash should contact Lowestoft police on 101 quoting CAD 184 of Wednesday, October 28.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash