Teen cyclist injured following collision
- Credit: Archant
A teenage cyclist was taken to hospital after being injured in a collision with a car.
Police are seeking witnesses and are urging the driver of a grey car to come forward following the crash in Blundeston, near Lowestoft.
A 15-year-old boy suffered cuts and bruises to his head, shoulder and neck and went to hospital for treatment.
The collision happened between 11.45am and noon on Wednesday, October 28 at the junction of Hall Lane and Lowestoft Road in Blundeston.
“The teenager’s push bike was damaged following a collision with a grey car.
You may also want to watch:
“The female driver stopped to ask if he was okay and then continued on her journey.”
Officers are appealing for the motorist to come forward, and anyone who witnessed the crash should contact Lowestoft police on 101 quoting CAD 184 of Wednesday, October 28.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown