Teen cyclist injured following collision
- Credit: Archant
A teenage cyclist was taken to hospital after being injured in a collision with a car.
Police are seeking witnesses and are urging the driver of a grey car to come forward following the crash in Blundeston, near Lowestoft.
A 15-year-old boy suffered cuts and bruises to his head, shoulder and neck and went to hospital for treatment.
The collision happened between 11.45am and noon on Wednesday, October 28 at the junction of Hall Lane and Lowestoft Road in Blundeston.
“The teenager’s push bike was damaged following a collision with a grey car.
You may also want to watch:
“The female driver stopped to ask if he was okay and then continued on her journey.”
Officers are appealing for the motorist to come forward, and anyone who witnessed the crash should contact Lowestoft police on 101 quoting CAD 184 of Wednesday, October 28.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church