Man arrested over suspected ‘creeper burglary’
A man arrested in possession of electronic equipment is suspected of having carried out a late-night 'creeper burglary'.
Police are appealing for people to check their homes for signs of a break-in as they suspect the man may have been involved in a burglary.
The male was arrested in the hours early on Saturday, July 6 by officers on patrol in the Long Stratton and Morningthorpe area.
He was found to have electronic tablets, a mobile phone and a bottle of alcohol.
A police spokesman said: "We suspect they are from a walk-in creeper burglary. Please check your home, contact us if you are missing these items.
You may also want to watch:
"The burglary would have happened over the last 24 hours. Please lock your doors at night."
Anyone with information should call 101 and ask to speak to PS 3449 Williams at Diss Police Station.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk