Man, 66, caught with a Taser
- Credit: Archant
A 66-year-old Great Yarmouth man who admitted having a taser has been warned he could face a jail sentence.
Corado Scarian, of Patterson Close, pleaded guilty to possessing a prohibited weapon on October 22 2018 when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
Martin Ivory appeared for the prosecution at the short hearing.
Matthew McNiff appeared for Scarian, and asked for a pre-sentence report for the defendant.
Judge Anthony Bate adjourned sentence until September 11 and ordered a pre-sentence report for Scarian.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Bate said he did not know which judge would deal with the matter at sentencing but warned Scarian: "Custody is an option."
Scarian was granted bail until his sentencing hearing next month.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47