Are any of these yours? Police try to find owners of stolen goods
- Credit: Archant
Have you been the victim of a theft lately? If so, your lost items might be lying around for you to claim.
Police have recovered a large number of items believed to have been stolen in King’s Lynn and the surrounding areas, and are appealing for their rightful owners to come forward.
Officers attended an address in Camfrey, King’s Lynn, on Monday evening and found machinery and tools which are believed to have been stolen in the Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire areas.
A man, aged in his 20s, has been arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
The haul is mostly made up of electrical items.
You may also want to watch:
Also among the stolen possessions recovered are two Suzuki generators, assorted name-brand power tools from the likes of Stihl, Ryobi and Kipor, and a blue mini motorbike.
If you recognise any items, please call 101 and ask to speak to PC1155 Brooks.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'