Mail stolen as postbox broken into twice just before Christmas
- Credit: Google
Important documents and Christmas cards were among the items stolen when a postbox was broken into twice in as many days.
The contents of the postbox in Beeching Road, Norwich, were taken on two separate occasions in the lead up to Christmas.
It was first targeted some time between 7pm on December 22 and 11am on December 23, damaging the postbox.
It was broken into again the following day, between 7pm on December 23 and 11am on Christmas Eve.
Officers want people to come forward with any information they may have which could help with their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed either of the incidents, or who saw someone acting suspiciously in the area, is urged to contact police.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/91106/20.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter in Hampshire
- 7 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555111.