Mail stolen as postbox broken into twice just before Christmas
- Credit: Google
Important documents and Christmas cards were among the items stolen when a postbox was broken into twice in as many days.
The contents of the postbox in Beeching Road, Norwich, were taken on two separate occasions in the lead up to Christmas.
It was first targeted some time between 7pm on December 22 and 11am on December 23, damaging the postbox.
It was broken into again the following day, between 7pm on December 23 and 11am on Christmas Eve.
Officers want people to come forward with any information they may have which could help with their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed either of the incidents, or who saw someone acting suspiciously in the area, is urged to contact police.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/91106/20.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555111.