Chocolate bars, coffee and hot chocolate stolen from sheds
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A number of chocolate bars, coffee and hot chocolate has been stolen after three sheds were broken into in mid-Norfolk.
Police are appealing for information following the burglary which took place in Bawdeswell, a village between Dereham and Reepham.
The three sheds on Dereham Road were broken into between 1.30pm on Sunday January 13 and 10.30am on Saturday January 19.
Officers are asking anyone with information about the break-in or the stolen refreshments to contact them.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact PC Carlos D'Silva at Dereham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively people can contact the national charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via the website https://crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls