Father whose young children did not have seat belts on ‘complained’ when pulled over
A father whose two young children weren't wearing their seat belts complained to police when he was pulled over because it meant he would now have to buy child seats.
The driver was issued with a traffic offence report (TOR) by Great Yarmouth police on Friday afternoon and could face a further penalty.
A tweet from Great Yarmouth police said: "TOR issued to a driver who allowed his two very young children to be driven about with no seat belts or child seats.
"They were playing in the back and the driver complained he will now have to spend money on the seats. The consequences don't bare thinking about..."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend