Father whose young children did not have seat belts on ‘complained’ when pulled over
A father whose two young children weren't wearing their seat belts complained to police when he was pulled over because it meant he would now have to buy child seats.
The driver was issued with a traffic offence report (TOR) by Great Yarmouth police on Friday afternoon and could face a further penalty.
A tweet from Great Yarmouth police said: "TOR issued to a driver who allowed his two very young children to be driven about with no seat belts or child seats.
"They were playing in the back and the driver complained he will now have to spend money on the seats. The consequences don't bare thinking about..."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland