Two men charged with murder after Norfolk man’s death eight years ago
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with murder after a man died in Downham Market more than eight years ago.
Lester Aisthorpe, 58, of Basil Drive, Downham Market and Steven Louro, 42, of South Lynn Plain, King's Lynn, have both been charged with the murder of Jan Hogan in May 2010.
Both men also face a charge of perverting the course of justice.
Father-of-five Mr Hogan's body was found in his flat in Basil Drive, on 23 May 2010.
Detectives from the Major Investigation Team (MIT) carried out an investigation into his case at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Both men have been charged following further investigation by the Norfolk and Suffolk MIT.
Last year Mr Hogan's family joined officers in renewing their appeal for witnesses in relation to the circumstances surrounding their father's death.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
Aisthorpe and Louro have been remanded in police custody to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, November 2.