Chance for people in Great Yarmouth to influence policing priorities
People living in Great Yarmouth are being given the chance to influence policing priorities in the area.
A Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel Meeting for the South Yarmouth team takes place on Wednesday, December 12 at the Ormiston Venture Academy, Oriel Avenue in Gorleston.
The meeting, which takes place at 7pm, is chaired by the public with police in attendance.
There will be an opportunity to discuss policing priorities at the meeting.
Current policing priorities for the area include:
You may also want to watch:
• Proactive high visibility patrols during The Jetty Boys weekly event which attracts a number of car enthusiasts.
• Tackling anti-social behaviour issues taking place inside all communal areas within local blocks of flats. Officers are proactively policing the areas and taking robust enforcement action when required to safeguard and reassure residents.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk
To contact the SNT call 101.