Chance for people in Great Yarmouth to influence policing priorities
People living in Great Yarmouth are being given the chance to influence policing priorities in the area.
A Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel Meeting for the South Yarmouth team takes place on Wednesday, December 12 at the Ormiston Venture Academy, Oriel Avenue in Gorleston.
The meeting, which takes place at 7pm, is chaired by the public with police in attendance.
There will be an opportunity to discuss policing priorities at the meeting.
Current policing priorities for the area include:
You may also want to watch:
• Proactive high visibility patrols during The Jetty Boys weekly event which attracts a number of car enthusiasts.
• Tackling anti-social behaviour issues taking place inside all communal areas within local blocks of flats. Officers are proactively policing the areas and taking robust enforcement action when required to safeguard and reassure residents.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
To contact the SNT call 101.