Chance for people in Norwich to choose police’s crime-fighting priority
People living in part of Norwich have been urged to take to social media to vote for what the police's crime fighting priority should be.
The Norwich South Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), which covers the Golden Triangle, Eaton, Lakenham and Tuckswood areas of the city, has tackling anti-social behaviour in Suffolk Square as its current focus.
But people living in the area have the chance to vote, either on Facebook or Twitter, for a new priority for the Norwich South Safer Neighbourhood Team.
The three options to choose from are:
• Anti-social behaviour - Suffolk Square
You may also want to watch:
• Drugs - Eagle Park
• Burglaries - Cecil Road/Trafford Road
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
Votes on Twitter and Facebook will be added together after voting closes on Friday, November 9.
Go to www.facebook.com/Norwich-Police-1749367121984860/ or @NorwichPoliceUK for more.