Cars seized by police in Great Yarmouth area
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have been seized by police in the Great Yarmouth area.
First officers with the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) seized an uninsured vehicle in the Yarmouth area following a stop earlier this evening (Friday, January 11).
The driver also had an expired licence and was reported for both offences.
Following that stop and after getting back on the road, the team stopped another uninsured vehicle, thought to be in the King Street area of Yarmouth.
The driver was also using a non European Union (EU) licence after more than 12 months residency in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Officers took to social media to notify the public about the seizures.
They tweeted: 'East team #1691 & #131 has just resumed patrol after the last vehicle seizure & they have stopped another uninsured vehicle. Driver was also using a NON EU licence after 12+ months residency in the UK #seized #reported #Sec165'.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 9 Do you recognise this man?
- 10 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak