‘Cairo’ graffiti tags on fence of home prompt police appeal
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police have appealed for information after graffiti tags were sprayed on the fence of a home.
The tags, reading ‘Cairo’, were sprayed on the fence in Rosary Road, in the Thorpe Hamlet area of Norwich.
It happened between 6pm on Saturday, September 19 and 7am on Sunday, September 20.
Norfolk police want to hear from anyone who has any information or witnessed anything around the time of the offence.
They also want to hear from anyone else in Thorpe Hamlet who has had the tag sprayed on their property.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should call PC Mandy Shreeve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/66190/20.
Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Motorists have fines and points cancelled over £2m speed cameras blunder
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11