Safe and jewellery stolen from village home
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Jewellery and a safe were stolen during a burglary at a village home.
A property on The Drove in the village of Barroway Drove, near Downham Market, was broken into at some point between 10am and 12pm on Saturday, September 12.
During the raid, items including a safe and jewellery were taken.
Police are now appealing for information and are encouraging witnesses to come forward.
Anyone who may have seen suspicious activity in the area or could have relevant dashcam footage from between the times stated should contact DC Claire Ranger at King’s Lynn CID on 101, quoting reference number 36/64057/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?