Teenage boys attacked by 20-strong gang of youths
Two teenage boys were assaulted by a 20-strong gang of youths in a coastal village.
Police are appealing for information about the attacks, which are being treated as affray.
They say there were two separate incidents in Station Road, Heacham on Saturday, January 26. They happened between 6.20pm and 6.40pm.
Norfolk police said: 'It's believed a group of up to 20 youths were involved in the incidents which are being linked.'
The attacks are believed to have happened near the Heacham Club. A woman who answered the phone declined to comment.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Colin Manning said: 'I am saddened to hear of these things, it's alarming and completely wrong. The people involved need catching and the appropriate action taken.
'Heacham is certainly not a dangerous place to be, and there is no reason for people to be worried to go down Station Road but I think perception changes when people hear of these incidents, because of social media people become quickly aware.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
Anyone who saw the incidents or has any information should contact PC Nick Brennock at Hunstanton police station on 101 or email SNTHunstanton@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.