Teenage boys attacked by 20-strong gang of youths
Two teenage boys were assaulted by a 20-strong gang of youths in a coastal village.
Police are appealing for information about the attacks, which are being treated as affray.
They say there were two separate incidents in Station Road, Heacham on Saturday, January 26. They happened between 6.20pm and 6.40pm.
Norfolk police said: 'It's believed a group of up to 20 youths were involved in the incidents which are being linked.'
The attacks are believed to have happened near the Heacham Club. A woman who answered the phone declined to comment.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Colin Manning said: 'I am saddened to hear of these things, it's alarming and completely wrong. The people involved need catching and the appropriate action taken.
'Heacham is certainly not a dangerous place to be, and there is no reason for people to be worried to go down Station Road but I think perception changes when people hear of these incidents, because of social media people become quickly aware.'
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 8 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
Anyone who saw the incidents or has any information should contact PC Nick Brennock at Hunstanton police station on 101 or email SNTHunstanton@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.