Damage caused during attempted house burglary
- Credit: Archant
Patio doors were damaged during an attempted burglary at a home in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking information after the attempted burglary at a home in Lowestoft on Tuesday afternoon (April 2).
An attempt was made to force open a patio door at a home in Fallowfields at sometime between 12.35pm and 5.45pm.
No entry was gained during the attempted burglary however the doors were damaged.
A police spokesman added: 'The occupants reported jemmy marks to the rear of the property, suggesting an attempt to break in.
You may also want to watch:
'Entry has not been gained and so nothing was taken in the incident.'
If you saw or heard anything unusual between these times please contact Suffolk Police by completing an online report update via www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively, you can call Suffolk Police via 101.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000