Three attacked by mob in park
- Credit: Archant
Two men and a woman were attacked as they walked through a park in the early hours.
Police say they were assaulted while walking through North Wootton Park, on the outskirts of King’s Lynn.
Two men and two women were walking together through the park, off Cranmer Avenue, just after midnight on Sunday, when a large group of approximately 15 men approached them.
The unknown suspects spoke to the victims before attacking the two male victims with a series of punches, before turning on one of the women. One of the men was left with a black eye.
Some of the suspects within the group were thought to have been carrying bottles of alcohol.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, or CCTV footage of large groups from the area at the time should contact PC Nicola Biggs at King’s Lynn police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/46557/20.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Broadband down across Norfolk as Sky internet hit by issue
- 3 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job