Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man approached two teenage boys in a park before pulling a knife and threatening them.
It happened at the recreation ground in Harleston between 8-9pm on Saturday, July 3.
After a verbal spat between the man, aged in his 30s or 40s, and the two teens, the man grabbed one of them and pulled a multi-tool knife before threatening him.
The two teens ran off, but the man approached them again later after two teenage girls had joined them.
They all ran off, but the man pursued one of the girls on his bike through the London Road exit.
You may also want to watch:
Some people outside the JD Youngs Pub in London Road intervened and the man on the bike fled.
Police are keen to speak to the man pictured in relation with the incident.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
Anyone with information should contact PC Katy Sergeant 101 quoting crime reference 36/47484/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.